LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

regarding a sale of property

(Querist) 11 April 2011 This query is : Resolved 
hi experts
my name is keerthiabishek ,i have a query regarding my grandfathers property .my grand father expired last year and he is got property worth 1 crore ,after he expired it was taken by grand mother and now she is also expired .this is my mother side property .what my query is . To sell this property does all duaghters and grand son should sign and give no objection to sell this propertys.
she has not written any will regarding this property.
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 11 April 2011
yes, all legal heirs sign is must
R.Ramachandran (Expert) 11 April 2011
Only the legal heirs of your grand father / grand mother i.e. all your uncle(s), your mother and her sister(s) are entitled to an equal share in the property. Therefore, first you have to obtain proper legal heir certificate in their favour by producing the death certificate. Thereafter, the property can be sold where all the legal heirs have to sign themselves or through their Power of Attorneys.
Bhushan V. Kale (Expert) 11 April 2011
Only the son and daughters of your grandmother is having share in the property. If any son or daughter is deceased in that event only the legal heirs of deceased son or daughter shall inherit the specific share in the property.
bhagwat patil (Expert) 12 April 2011
All names of legal heir should entered in ROR by producing legal heir certificate in the death certificate before the revenue authority.all persons whose names are on ROR should sign hte sale deed.
Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 12 April 2011
All the Class 1 legal heirs has to sign the relevant papers, for selling the property.
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 13 April 2011
Agree with Mr.RR

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query