LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

reg.rights for monthly pension

(Querist) 26 February 2008 This query is : Resolved 
my father was agorverment worker & pensioner. He expirest 6 months ago at the age of 72, when we want to claim the monthly pension for my mother ,we were shocked that the photo ,name & address in mentioned was different lady instead of my mother.
their marrage was legal & my father lived with us till he died .
How to get the pension to our monther,
what are the legal procedures & documents required to claim it.please advise
Prakash Yedhula (Expert) 29 February 2008
If you are able to prove that the person in the photo is not your mother and some mistake has crept in by providing with sufficient documents, normally the retirement benefits would be given. Otherwise you need to file a petition for grant of succession certificate before the appropriate court for the retirement benefits.
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 22 August 2008
Generally the departments require a joint photo of spouse at the time of fixation of pension.You should more specific on your querry by mentioning the department & state.
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 14 October 2008
I agree with my friends.
Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert) 02 May 2009
The Service Register Particulars and family particulars to be tallied with the Pension Papers , with out Joint Photos of Employee and his/her spouse , the Pension will not settled . It appears that there is some mischief

As Suggested by Mr Y Prakash you are required to take steps !

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query