Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 02 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 
SIR, i HAVE PAID EXCESS STAMP DUTY OF Rs.40/= sq.ft recently i.e. in Nov.2010.i.e. instead of paying 660/= per sq ft I paid 700/= per sq.ft for a plot. What is the procedure to get refund?. Why the sub registrar did not advise me that I have paid excess stamp duty ? What is the procedure for applying for refund??
bhagwat patil (Expert) 02 January 2011
The rule is for the minimum stamp duty you have to pay you have liberty to pay more, once you paid more and the document is registered no question of refund arises
s.subramanian (Expert) 02 January 2011
You cannot get any refund since the sale consideration is mentioned in the sale deed. You have paid the stamp duty in accordance with the value contained in the deed.
Gulshan Tanwar (Expert) 08 January 2011
Agreed with Ld. Experts

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query