25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Recurring Return of Cheques for unsufficient funds

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 March 2011 This query is : Resolved 
i receive post dated chqs from a company for the venture. what is the procedure to adopt when these PDC's start recurringly dishonoured
Dayananda Gowda (Expert) 16 March 2011
issue notice by demanding payment within 30 days from the date of dishonor
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 16 March 2011
On every dishonour of cheque, you get a fresh cause of action so give mandatory notice and on failure of accused to pay the demanded amount of cheque, file a criminal complaint under section 138 NI Act.
RAJU O.F., (Expert) 16 March 2011
For each dishonoured cheque prefer criminal complaint u/S138 making the concerned official of the company, as accused
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 16 March 2011
I do agree with Mr makkad.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query