LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rectification of name on the share certificate

(Querist) 08 September 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Dear learned experts,
I applied shares in a company in the name as R R Sudhaker but certificate came as R D Sudhaker and how it can be rectified as the same is not accepting for transfer?
I request you that, if it is convenient for you, send the detail procedure ?
Thanq in advance
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 10 September 2022
Get Gazetted Notification to change the name. You have to submit an application in Annexure-I which is available with the Tahsildar Office concerned and fill the same and submit with necessary enclosures to the Government through the Tahsildar concerned.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 11 September 2022
R R Sudhakar and Krishnaiah Krishnsiah (author) are same or two different names /persons ??
Change of name in company share is not a legal dispute for consideration and obligation of experts on this platform.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query