LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Recovery of movable property

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 June 2022 This query is : Resolved 
I have lodge FIR against XXX to whom I have entrusted to keep my gold ornaments.
She had kept my gold article in her house & some of the gold has been given to her daughter.
To quit refund of my gold article she intentionally lodge a FIR for theft against her daughter & send her daughter to unknown place.
Neither she nor her daughter are ready to refund.
Police did not take any step but ask money from me.
Can I approach court & state that police did nothing & asking money from me ?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 26 June 2022
If you have any proof, that you gave her the gold, then file FIR against her.
P. Venu (Expert) 28 June 2022
The facts posted are less than convincing; certainly, there are deeper issues.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query