25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Real estate default

(Querist) 24 April 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir/Madam

I have purchased a flat in 2006 by paying initial advance of 13.4 lakhs. The builder has not started the construction till 2009 so I filed a consumer case in 2009 asking only for refund. I got the order in 2010 and filed an execution petition same year. So far the builder has not paid any money. The 12% simple interest awarded by the court makes no sense after 12 years.

I wanted to know if I have an option to file a fresh claim for revision of interest/mental agony or demanding flat instead.

Thank you.
Siddharth Jain (Expert) 24 April 2018
Please share the copy of judgment on isidjain1@gmail.com which would enable me to render any legal assistance to you.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 24 April 2018
What is the fate of EP!
Kumar Doab (Expert) 24 April 2018
If you wish you may attach in Forum section...........
Erase all names, logo etc to maintain the confidentiality..
BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Expert) 25 April 2018
You better to share the last para "award portion" as it is as mentioned in the order copy, so that any body can suggest you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query