25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Real estate

(Querist) 25 June 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Promoter not taking steps to clear papers like tax,EB,drainage etc ,no association formed, suggest remedy for individual purchaser of an apartment. In what way an individual purchaser can approach corporation and other authorities for getting the paper cleared
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 25 June 2022
Yes. You can file a complaint against the promoter to RERA/Dy.Registrar of coop.housing societies of your district.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 25 June 2022

Individual purchaser can approach the rera authority or consumer commission against the promotor and builder. I will suggest you to approach the consumer commission against the builder / promoter. Court can issue directions to provide documents and amenities to purchaser and also grant compensation.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 26 June 2022
RERA authority or competent Consumer Commission has the jurisdiction to redress individual concern.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 26 June 2022
Yes, individual purchaser can knock the doors of RERA or Consumer Commission for their grievences.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query