LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RE & CE act 1996

(Querist) 26 September 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir

we are into eraction & installlation of mobile towers like (airtel,spice etc)we do work in our site & we take labour as contarct basis.
therefore whether we can register our labour under THE BULIDING AND CONSTRUCTION (RE & CE) ACT 1996
if it is yes what is the procedure & where is the office in bangalore
please guide me.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 12 November 2010
Consult the local office of the state to know the complete procedure.
Jacob Pratap (Expert) 17 November 2010
Your establishment is required to be registered u/s 7 of the Building and Other Construction Workers (RE&CS) Act, 1996. The Assistant Labour Commissioner of your area is the Authority under the Act who would register your establishment. Fillup the application for registration in Form-I. Deposit registration fee imposed by the State.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query