LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Query about the Wakf Property

(Querist) 15 October 2008 This query is : Resolved 
My uncle has a shop by the last 40years which is alotted to him by the Haryana Wakf Board. At that time the rent was 2rs per month only. In between Wakf boart filed a suit in court for the increment of rent. Court fixed it up 5rs only. Now, after 20 yrs wakf board now refusing to receving the rent and asking to increase it up to 100rs per month. And the roof of the shop is in very poor condition, and we want to get repair it. So, plz suggest me what we shall do in this worse condition. Is we file a complaint against them in civil court or let the other way to solve the situation.
ARVIND JAIN (Expert) 16 October 2008
Nishant Singla (Querist) 16 October 2008
Sir, could u plz tell me the proceedure
anonymus (Expert) 16 October 2008
Mr. Nishant, The rent control procedure is not applicable to Wakf properties.U can negotiate with them or u can file a suit directing them to recieve the fixed rent. i.e by way of mandatory injunction.
Nishant Singla (Querist) 17 October 2008
Thanku very much Mehbub sahab

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :