Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Quashing u/s 482 cr.pc

(Querist) 25 September 2008 This query is : Resolved 
if ny Quashing is allowed against cognizance by the high court u/s 482 cr.pc what is the remedy to the opposite party against the order of the H.C?
deepak kumar (Expert) 26 September 2008
since there is no provision of appeal or revision you may consider moving Supreme Court
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 26 September 2008
Yes against the order of a High Court one can move to Supreme Court.
K.C.Suresh (Expert) 26 September 2008
SC is the solution
ARVIND JAIN (Expert) 26 September 2008
You may file a Special Leave Petition before Supreme Court.
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 26 September 2008
Yes supreme is the next forum in line.
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 26 September 2008
I agree with the views.
Supreme Court should be the next step.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query