LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Purchase 6 gunte (residential zone declaredmmrda)tukdebandi

(Querist) 31 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear All experts, If your time permits please help me and guide🙏 for below query. Many thanks in advance.

*Survey number- 5A/5* Total area - 36 gunte.

Area under my name -24 gunte
Area under cousin1 - 6 gunte(sold to gaikwad)
Area under cousin2 - 6 gunte remaining.

cousin 1 had sold 6 gunte land to .Mr gaikwad.
For which talathi had stop mutation entry (prallahbit ferfar #1418) against tukde bandi act. Also I filed case in thesildar office against Mr gaikwad.

Now Mr gaikwad want to sale 6 gunte land back to me. (Tukde JODH. )

My advocate said if I purchase 6 gunte land from gaikwad I have to face below problems.

1. Mr. Gaikwad is ready to pay 25 % penalty to legalize land

But I will also get penalty of 25% and need to pay? Because there is remaining land of cousin 2 6 gunte will still fall under tukde bandi act .

2. Mr gaikwade had purchase land from my cousin 1 managing registrar officer by showing low valuation of land with out joining zone certificate from MMRDA.

But If I purchase now showing real valuation of land I have to pay income tax penalty of 30% on valuation difference.

Please guide me easy way forward how I can borrow 6 gunte land from gaikwad
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 31 October 2021
Mr.Gaikwade purchased 6 guntas from your cousin. It is not mutated is a separate issue. So how can you file a case against Gaikwade in Tahsil office and how? Your query is not clear.
Taufiq Khot (Querist) 31 October 2021
Dear sir, the total land is been under my custody from last 50 years. I have filed *peek pahani* case in thesil office tenancy act , and thesildar gave judgement in my favour.
Taufiq Khot (Querist) 31 October 2021
Mr gaikwad is giving land to me .
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 01 November 2021
Consult a local prudent lawyer since the measurements and other local connotations, which are not in legal usage.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query