LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Public offence

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 05 September 2018 This query is : Open 
Sir/Mam please reply as soon as possible. . my name is ABC im a computer b.tech student . I did little mistake i caught by cop for drink in public place outside the hotel by chandigarh police. I after 3 hours of procedure i got bailed and FIR filled and i submit my fined 1000 in front of judge after they took my fingerprints on 4 paper and said we will distribute in four cities delhi, gurgaon, mohali, panchkula.. Im very scared im always prepares government exams .. is this shut the doar of government job right now im very guility .. If my family will get to know .. im never face my parents.. and probably i sucide.. so please help me.. im scared, dissapointed, guilty, ashamed of myself.
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 05 September 2018
Your concern is genuine.Don t involve in such activities in future.This will not stand in your way in getting job in future.Nevethless, inform your parents and get councelling from them since no one can give you confidence in life.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :