LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

provident fund juridiction

Shyam Ji Srivastava (Expert) 21 October 2008
Hi Satya,

you can approach to Consumer court for Provident Fund from Delhi if the office of that company is also situated in Delhi.
Shyam Ji srivastava
(Querist) 21 October 2008 This query is : Resolved 
one employee is working in sales profession in delhi , the company in which he was employed is based at bombay, the company has no office at delhi, the company has not setteled the P.F of the employee , the emoloyee has writen to P.F. dept. mumbai but did not got any reply, how can he get his P.F dues as going to mumbai and contesting his claim is very difficult, what is the remedy?
sanjay kumar patibandla (Expert) 22 October 2008
First one clarity is required. Where you drawn the salary? In which branch you pf account was placed. their only you have file case.

One thing you can do, by submitting written report through post also you can file a complaint before the consumer's forum. please attach 100 DD if your claim is less than 1,00,000/- or 200/- if your claim is above 1,00,000/- and below 2,00,000/-. some thing better.
kumar sachin (Expert) 23 October 2008
ya, u can file case where ur pf account is open.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query