LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay kumar patibandla's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 107

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can give answers in civil and criminal laws. I think i am better in cheque bounce area. I filed hundreds of cases U/s 138 of N I Act. I can answer the questions regarding family laws too

    My area of expertise
    Cheque bounce cases( N I Act)

    My experience in the area (years):
    10 years

    Organizations I belong to:
    self practice

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    M A, L L B

    Award & Honors:

  • kiran rathee says : marital dispute

  • gaurav says :
    hello sir, I have an unfortunate situation before me please help me............my grandfather has five sons my father being the eldest. all are engaged in different businesses we have a joint family no formal or informal partition has been done....every male member (my grandfather, father, uncles) have formed HUF and file IT returns for HUF & individual. the family properties are owned jointly as well as individually by different members including me. one of my uncles(A) who does business from a shop owned by my grandfather (he does not have any other income from job etc) he(A) has another shop on his name individually he says this shop is on his individual name n this will not be included in family partition everyone else is against this he(A) will not listen to any elders ,relatives regarding partition he(A) intimidates my grandfather so a will by my grandfather is very rare possibility....... the properties have been purchased from time to time by joint family money based on availability of capital on a members books of account.......other members have properties individually too but agree that all properties are joint family properties regardless of owners name (all properties were purchased by mutual consent) ........... what should me or my father do? please advice…… what’s the maximum ad valorem court fee for partition suit? I have heard it will take 10-15 years n our businesses will be ruined…….please suggest how should we go about it….. i have asked this in the query section n forum as well please help

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799