LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property share partly received

(Querist) 29 May 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,
This is Mayur Gharat from Maharashtra,
My query is regarding...In 2007 my father had share in Ancestral land propery which was sold to certain was divided among 6 family members, at that time all the family members got some part money in sale of land....In this year builder paid pending amount to other 5 family members the exact figure of which is not known to us...Please let me know how can we get our pending share? what is the procedue?
Can we sue builder?
ROHIT SHARMA (Expert) 29 May 2014
1. The sale deed copy has to be examined.

2. You may get the details from the builder.

3. If your father is alive he can still meet the builder and can get the clarifications done.
Mayur Rajan Gharat (Querist) 29 May 2014
Dear Sir,
My father is not alive...we don't have sale deed...
At the time of sale we were unware that we had received part payment.
We were under the imrpession that full & final payment is received.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 29 May 2014
The terms / contents of sale deed / agreement with the builder need to be referred, consult a local lawyer and show him all the papers.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query