25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

property registration

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 February 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I have a plot given by my father.My father has given the plot to me as a family settlement as gift deed and got the deed registered at the sro.Ihave not got it entered at the land records office yet,now i want to write the plot in my mother's name as a gift deed.Please advice me if i can write a gift deed in another persons name or not.If so please tell me the procedure.
Parveen Kr. Aggarwal (Expert) 16 February 2010
You can transfer the plot in the name of your mother by getting a Gift Deed registered in the name of your mother. You have to follow the same procedure as your father followed for execution and registration of the Gift Deed in your favour.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 16 February 2010
Yes. You can do so.
O. Mahalakshmi (Expert) 22 February 2010
Definitely You can make registration of gift deed infavour of you Mother.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query