LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property papers related question

(Querist) 24 December 2021 This query is : Resolved 

if i buy a property , Can any of my relative who is not in my blood relation issue cheque of some amount out of the total sale amount in the name of seller and can we mention that cheque in the sale deed, I want to get the sale deed done in my name only. Will this be a problem in future ?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 December 2021
If you take the amount from another person who is not a relative, you shall repay him through a cheque. Then only now you can pay the seller through cheque and it shall be mentioned in the sale deed.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 25 December 2021
You may borrow money from anyone but pay to seller through your bank account and get registered sale deed in your name.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query