Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property of father

(Querist) 19 June 2012 This query is : Resolved 
my father have a house in karnal HUDA.
the plot is alloted to him early but no registery was done. my father died last year without doing anything.
we are 3 brothers , 1 sister and my mother.

we want to get the house registery.
are we all are having equal share in the property or not ? please help the process so that i can get my share as i live outside karnal.
Adv.R.P.Chugh (Expert) 19 June 2012
1. 1/5th share to everyone.
2. Approach HUDA with legal heir certificate.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 19 June 2012
firstly find out whether the allotment still exists.

Whether your father had paid the entire amount of the Plot.

if it is there then prior to moving further, get a legal heir certificate thereafter follow the HUDA rules in this regard for transfer of property in the names of Legal Heirs.

since there are 5 shareholders, the division seems to be impossible....the property will be ultimately sold for proper division.
G. ARAVINTHAN (Expert) 19 June 2012
All can authorize one to get the process done
1. Get death certificate and legal heir certificate.
2. get information as to remaining payment
3. Apply to pay remaining payment
Parveen Kr. Aggarwal (Expert) 19 June 2012
No Legal heir certificate is needed. You require only death certificate of your father. You will have to apply to the concerned Estate Officer of HUDA for change of name in their records. Then, conveyance deed can be got executed and registered provided the entire sale consideration is paid to HUDA. By mutual consent, you can get the property entered in the name(s) of any one or more of you instead of all. For that you will have to furnish affidavits of the other heirs.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 20 June 2012
Everyone is to get 1/5th share. I agree that you should check with HUDA as to what is the balance payment and status of property as of now.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query