LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Property in possession

(Querist) 04 January 2024 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir ,/madame
I humbly request all here,that what are the rights of a person. In possession of a property for more than 80 years and what are the lawful steps if he is forcefully removed
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 04 January 2024
The person can file a suit for permanent injunction against the forcible eviction and also file a suit for declaration of title on the basis of adverse Possession.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 05 January 2024
Person has right to protect his possession over property by filing suit for declaration and injunction on ground of adverse possession.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now