LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

property dispute

(Querist) 24 November 2010 This query is : Resolved 
we are 6 brothers and sisters, parents expired without making any will. we have a landed propery and the builings are rented out. The income from the property is wholly/ fully enjoyed by only one brother and his inlaws. Is there any provision to stop the income legally till the property is divided.
A V Vishal (Expert) 24 November 2010
Your query is silent as to when your parents died, however you can file a suit for partition, rendition of accounts for the income received on the property and mesne profits.
priya (Querist) 24 November 2010


Thank u for ur valuable advice, my mother expired long before somewhere in 1980 and father on 3rd Jan 2009. i just want to know how to stop him from getting the income henceforth till the property is divided.

Thank u
A V Vishal (Expert) 24 November 2010
All the 6 brothers and sisters are equally entitled for share in the property, file a suit for stay on collection of rents by the brother and deposit of the rents into the court until the matter is not settled.
Kirti Kar Tripathi (Expert) 25 November 2010
and also go for partition

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query