LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

property case

(Querist) 13 March 2010 This query is : Resolved 
niranjan (Expert) 13 March 2010
When lady files the execution petition and comes to take possession, you can file objection under O.21, rule 97 and agitate the issue of your ownership and get it decided.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 13 March 2010
You have every right to challenge the whole case only when some one comes to you to take the possession of the sold property. Till then obtain the copies of the entire litigation and property record.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :