Process to complain against Police officers

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
20 September 2019

I would like to complain about the senior officer of a particular police station in Pune for inaction of my 2 cases of sexual assault and theft. He has received reminders from the home ministry in Mantrayala, DGPs office, Mumbai and the Ministry of Women and Child Development. I was compelled to make a personal trip to Pune recently under very stressful conditions to meet the officer. The Commissioner of Police, Pune is aware of my case. The accused is a serving naval officer, with considerable influence in Pune. I am a single woman, with no steady income, in pursuit of justice. Please advise.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512Online (Expert)
22 September 2019

You may arropc DGP for changing Investigating officer .

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
24 September 2019

It is difficult to form an opinion and oblige you on the basis of limited facts.
It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts and circumstances, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x