LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Procedure for divorce

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 04 April 2024
One more advertisement menace.
Sorry we cannot entertain.
(Querist) 04 April 2024 This query is : Resolved 

I have been married for last 2yrs , now my wife is pregnant with 3month, she is very ill temper and every times she searching for a chance to do ciaos in home .Every time she threaten us to send us in jail. Though we are only 3member in family and her problem is with my mother .She donnot like my mother as i think.
What is your opinion should i go for divorce .
What are the precaution to defend myself ,Please suggest
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 04 April 2024
You can arrange to live separately away from your mother by taking a house on rent.
Watch the developments for few months and take a wise decision as per prevailing situation.
ASHIM KR RAY (Querist) 05 April 2024

How can i leave my old mother alone who is suffering from diabetes and BP.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 05 April 2024
Your wife has no problem with you but she threatened you to jail, you shall complain about it at the police station for your protection. Send her a legal notice not to threaten you hereafter otherwise, you will divorce her.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 06 April 2024
You were not asked to leave your mother alone.
You can make arrangements to take care of her and you also frequently visit her so that you can manage the problems between both.
You cannot expect spoon feeding replies, yo may have to think over it practically and handle the issues properly if you want to avoid problems with your wife and mother
ASHIM KR RAY (Querist) 07 April 2024
Thank you experts for your valuable reply but my financial condition is not too good. law bend toward woman ,is there any law or rule to safeguard husband from evil type wife.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 07 April 2024
Your understanding about the law bending towards law is incorrect. The law is common for all.
If she has filed multiple case against you, better you challenge them on merits if you are genuine and have not committed any offence against her.
Rest other things will depend on the circumstances prevailing at your end.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now