LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Private service

(Querist) 17 June 2024 This query is : Resolved 
An. Employee worked in private service for almost 7 years and now the employer who is the owner removeef him without paying his salary and advance notice or any enquiry. My query is that employer had not issued any appointment letter to employee but had issued identity card to employee and will it be sufficient to file case for recovery of salary and other dues from the employer.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 17 June 2024
You can file a case for recovery of your salary with dues if any. Consult a local advocate for further guidance.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 17 June 2024
The company's identity card should be sufficient to prove the employer and employee relationship.
He can proceed legally against his employer as per labor law.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now