power of attorney

I want to sell property in Tamilnadu, but one the seller in Mumbai can execute power of attoney (registered) in Mumbai itself?

or he has to come to Tamiladu

A V VishalOnline (Expert)

THE EXECUTOR CAN EXECUTE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IN MUMBAI, THERE IS NO REQUIREMENT UNDER THE INDIAN REGISTRATION ACT THAT HE HAS TO COME TO TAMILNADU TO EXECUTE THE POA.

Jayashree Hariharan (Expert)

He can execute pOA in Mumbai itself. No need of Tamilnadu.

piyush sharma (Expert)

If the person has a valid legal title of a property he can tranfer. POA or registration is immaterial

sanjeev murthy desai (Expert)

Dear RRRameshbabu,

Document "execution" and "registration" both are diferrant things from each other. He can execute the sale deed in Mumbai but it should be registered in the Tamilnadu Sub-Registrar office. If he unable to attend the sub-registrar office for the purpose of registration of that document he should be appiont one attorney holder for the purpose registration of sale Deed in Tamilnadu under a Authentication Power of Attorney. This procedure is enough under the Indian Registration Act, 1908.

Authentication of Power of Attorney and Registration of Power of Attorney both are diferent from each other but both have legal validity under Law.

Any Executed document can be registered thorugh authenticated power of attorney holder in respect of the Tamilnadu property in the Jurisdictional Sub-Registrar office of Tamilnadu.

Please completely gothrough the section 32 and 33 of Registration Act. If you need any clarification, do revert.

sanjeev desai

Shashwat ShuklaOnline (Expert)

yes my ld. friends are rightly suggest to you.

i.vasudevan (Expert)

power can give any where... owner of the person may give the power to any other person and that authorized person can sign in the sale deed ... in that sale deed that power deed should be mention and that schedule of property mentioned in the power and sale deed, both all are same mean you should get the original power deed with you... (who buying the land)

RRRAMESHBAPU (Querist)

Thank you all for enlighten me

×