Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Police intervention in civil cases

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts,

I would like to let you know that I have filed the following civil cases as my father and my brother had cheated me of my hard earned money.
1. O.S No. 21/2018 District Court
2. O.S No. 192/2018 Additional Sub Court
3. O.S No. 163/2018 Sub Court
4. O.S No. 298/2018 Additional Sub Court

Honorable district court has granted my request and issued injunction against sale of our ancestral properties.
My father was thus forced into environment where he couldn’t sell the ancestral properties for his extravagant expenses.
He tried to intimidate me through the police for not being able to face the civil cases in the courts. I was told that my father has lodged a complaint claiming the maintenance and i need to appear for interrogation. Police SI and other officer were harassing me by contacting me on the phone every day. I was deeply disturbed by the series of crises they brought on a daily basis.
According to reliable sources i got information that my father was trying to get some confessions from me by force with the intention of annihilating my civil cases with the help of some well bonded police officers in police station.

I filed a OP in the high court regarding the police harassments and intervention in civil cases. Also i wrote a petition to the CM cell.
Responding to the CM cell petition the police assured that they would not interfere in civil cases and would not accept my father's fabricated cases.
Police harassment was some what mitigated due to the high court OP and CM cell petition.

The high court has recently directed the District Registrar to inquire my father's fraudulent registrations. In response to this he is again intimidating me through the police. They threaten me saying that they will take action under maintenance act if i don't allow to sell the properties.

In response i questioned below:

1.whether a father could claim care from his expelled.

2.Whether a father who enjoys income of nearly 40 acres of land could claim maintenance.

3.Whether a father could claim care from his unemployed son.

4.Whether a father could claim maintenance from his son who has filed money laundering cases against him.

Police refused to accept my argument and ordered me to appear for interrogation by next week.

Can the police take action against me dismissing the above arguments?
How to deal with the police interrogation?

looking forward for experts advise.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 25 July 2021
What is the opinion and advise of the lawyer engaged / paid by you, who is bound to satisfy your questions ?
P. Venu (Expert) 26 July 2021
The posting suggests deeper issues? Why you are estranged from your family esp. father? What are the causes for the suits and reliefs sought?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query