Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Police clearance certificate for name change

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 20 October 2019 This query is : Resolved 
i am living in Hyderabad,Telangana state.i changed my religion from muslim to hindu to marry a hindu girl.I am living rented house.I changed my religion in arya samaj.Hence my name also changed.I want to change my name officially in government gazette so i went to(government) commissioner of printing press telangana state,chanchalguda,hyderabad.Then they informed that i need to get clearance certificate from police department and revenue department.So,i applied for police clearance certificate for change of name then they asked that i need to submit my rental agreement (due to i am living in a rented house) along with other documents like address proof,ID proof,arya samaj certificate etc..But my house owner is living in andhra pradesh state.I don't know his correct address and his full name too.I only know his contact phone number.I pay my monthly house rent by bank payment method.Even if i ask him(my rented house owner) to sign on rental agreement then he would immediately ask me to vacate the house.Because he is an angry man.He gets angry on small small issues.He did not solve a water problem by fitting a pipeline when i ask him to solve the water problem then he asked me to vacate the house.At present i don't have money to search and find a new convenient rented house in my budget.So,please help me regarding this police clearance certificate in name changing process to solve this rental agreement can i get government gazette easily and rapidly?awaiting for your reply.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 21 October 2019
What do you exepct from experts on this platform?
Is there any legal dispute involved for consideration and obligation?
Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciaition of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding if there is some dispute, which is not found.
LCI Admin,
Is it not abuse of this site?
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 October 2019
I am just asking is there any alternate solution for this problem,please read my query completely.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 October 2019
I am not asking any illegal solution or invalid solution.
Guest (Expert) 21 October 2019
Police is obviously asking for Residential Proof.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 October 2019
If i want to change my name illegally then why should I follow all these legal I want to change my name completely legal method.
Guest (Expert) 21 October 2019
In your case Submission of Residential Proofs like Ration Card Or Election / Voters Id Or Aadhar Card Or Address Proof Certified by Gazetted Officers would serve your purpose
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 October 2019
I have residential proof,Id proof,address proof,religion conversion certificate,my academic certificates.
Guest (Expert) 21 October 2019
Explain your problem amicably with Higher Police Officials and get it sorted out
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 October 2019
I have Aadhar card for my present residing address,voter id card(with same address).
Guest (Expert) 21 October 2019
Discuss with Higher Officials of the concerned Police and convince them and get it sorted out

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query