LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pf contribution

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I have worked for 25 years in Biovet Industries Daman UT. From November 2022 company has been closed and they have not given me service etc. From Aug 2019 to Oct 2022 ie 42 months, they deducted PF contribution from my salary but not submitted the same amount in PF office. After 4 months they paid to some worker gratuity along with 42 months PF contribution. Kindly advise the way forward. Under which rules he is punishable?
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 05 March 2023
You can file evasion complaint agains them with the RPFC. It is immaterial if they have returned contirbution to you.

You have been depirved off:-

(1) interest on contribution
(2) employer share and interest thereon
(3) qualifying period for pension.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now