LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Passport renival

(Querist) 15 October 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sIR,
On me 498a, dvc and 506 cases going on.My passport date will be expired by this nov.Kindly tell me whether i can renival my passport.If not what i Can do know....plz help me

Sanjeev (Expert) 15 October 2012
you can renew passport with the permission of the court where the criminal proceedings are going on for a period permitted by court normally one year.

you can seek permission of court for passport renewal.
Arun Kumar Bhagat (Expert) 10 November 2012
You fill in the form for renewal of passport. Intelligence department will guide you and seek necessary papers. Trial Court has no function over passport renewal or issuance of passport.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query