LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

passport act

(Querist) 21 October 2010 This query is : Resolved 
i was born in 1990 but doesnot possess birth certificate .
I have legal proof of my date of birth as my father's employeer proof(Indian army ) , my 1o th marksheet and PAN card .

But as per passport form person on or after 1989 must shoe birth certifcate and it was confirmed by RPO too.
Can i get my birth certificate now if yes thenm how ? and is their alternate option in this case.
Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 21 October 2010
Yes it is madatory for those who born after 1989 to submit birth certificate along with application. Register your birth to your local Municipality or gram panchayath and get birth certificate.
Kirti Kar Tripathi (Expert) 21 October 2010
yes, you can get birth certificate after complying the formalities.
siddharth (Querist) 22 October 2010
Thanks to u Ahmed sir and Tripathi sir
siddharth (Querist) 23 October 2010
I am staying away from my home . I want to apply from my study place which is permissible and what should i write in place of my current address .
if i apply from my home state what should i write in place of current address and on which address the police verification would be carried out ?
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 24 October 2010
Your ordinary place of residence.
s.subramanian (Expert) 24 October 2010
I agree.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query