LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Partition suit

(Querist) 10 December 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I filed a PARTITION suit . Everything was ok other than 1 point on which i need clarification. I claim PARTITION has not taken place among my father and his 4 brothers but in my prayer i ask for 1/ 3rd share of 1/ 5th SHARE meaning a share in the 1 share of the 5 shares OF the SUIT SCHEDULE PROPERTY which my father recieved on PARTITION. 1/ 3rd share is me my brother and my father no PARTITION among us. Denying PARTITION and again asking share only in my fathers 1/ 5th share is it mutually destructive how can i overcome it. Thank you
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 10 December 2023
You will get a share in your father's share. You have filed the partition suit and the decree will be issued. Wait till that time.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 11 December 2023
If you are entitled to a share out of yor father's share in the property then the ratio of share claimed by you is proper.
If the total property remains unpartitioned then the court will pass an order to partition the entire property and to allow you of your entitlement if at all you are entitle to one.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now