25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Partition deed

(Querist) 14 April 2022 This query is : Resolved 
my legal case is going on in court,my step brother has submitted xerox copy of my father partion deed of 1981,the xerox is not readable as the judge asked for original his advocate replied that the deed is misplaced/ lost.so pls guide me what steps can i take.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 15 April 2022
The same query was asked in a different way and it was already replied.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 17 April 2022
Repetition of same story.
Consult your lawyer who is well aware about facts and engaged for the purpose.
P. Venu (Expert) 17 April 2022
Why another query with different facts?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query