Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

partition between two brothers

(Querist) 24 July 2009 This query is : Resolved 
In the village there is two brother one of he younger brother get the partition for the property from elder brother with unequal shares, this property is belong to there father and he is diead, then the partition is become invalid if the elder brother put the case againts the young brother please advice me asap.
A V Vishal (Expert) 24 July 2009

Could understand the first para of your query stating that the partition of the father's property has already taken place but each sharer getting unequal share, but it is not clear did the partition take place on the basis of any will or any arrangement, why did not you complain when you received unequal share.

As far as the second part of the question is related with regard to case filed and invalidation of partition, please clarify who has filed the suit and against whom and why is the suit filed.

Only on basis of your clarification further advise can be given.
k.bala (Querist) 24 July 2009
can u give me ur email id or mobile no for further clarification .
A V Vishal (Expert) 24 July 2009
u should file a complanit for unequal share
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 24 July 2009
Bala u need to communicate directly with some lawyer.

the facts u ve stated are not in perfect shape.
nagarajakapoor., 09885060620 (Expert) 26 July 2009
Yes, I agree with Mr.Kiran Kumar's opinion you are failing to put forward the querry prominently.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :