This query is : Resolved 

15 March 2016

Kindly help out for unregisred deed

Jayashree Hariharan (Expert)
15 March 2016

please explain in detail so that one of us can help you.

15 March 2016

Go to Sub-registrars office n pay stamp duty with penalty n register. It will be done and act upon that

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
16 March 2016

Vague query, no reply.

manjunath (Querist)
25 March 2016

It is unregistered deed wrote in the year 2003 now we can pay stamp duty and where I can pay kindly explain the procedure

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x