Parents could claim back the money borrowed

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
20 October 2019

Parents could claim their money spent for higher education of their children by the borrowings of parents.Any Citation or Judgement please

Kishor MehtaOnline (Expert)
21 October 2019

It is natural duty of parents to give their children the best of education, however they can demand reimbursement if there's a mutual understanding to that effect and the children agree to it. The parents can demand maintenance if they are destitutes.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



IPC Grand Course     |    x