Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pagdi tenant in mumbai

(Querist) 05 October 2019 This query is : Resolved 
How to prevent my 30years old pagdi tenant to sublet the shop located in mumbai suburb,in case he gives how to get evidence that he has kept subtenant.
If asked he will say he is employee.
Kishor Mehta (Expert) 06 October 2019
Evidence has to be submitted in an eviction suit. If the tenant regularly attends the shop it will be difficult, however you should try and get the evidence from someone.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query