LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

order passed in a revision application by sessions court

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 February 2011 This query is : Resolved 
i need to challenge an order passed by the sessions court in a revision application my i know the provisions under which i could approach the high court

i feel that under article 226 and 227 and criminal procedure code 482 should be invoked is it correct.

the said order pertains to the return of property pending conclusion of trial

Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 19 February 2011
f the order passed was in criminal revision then challenge u/s 482 of crpc.
Dineshwar Singh Kaushik (Expert) 20 February 2011
Yes the order against which you are interested to agitate before Hon'ble High Court has been passed in criminal case than only provision available is u/s 482 of Cr.P.C.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 February 2011
thank you ver much sir but will it be a criminal application or a writ petition as you might be aware that remedy of second revision is not allowed and hence will it be under 226 and 227 for the same along with 482

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query