LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

obtaining the passport regarding

(Querist) 08 April 2010 This query is : Resolved 
Sir,I was convicted in a criminal case in 1998 and now I am on bail and appeal pending before high court.I have a good opportunity to do the work in foreign for two years can I apply passport and gotted it or otherwise what is the next proceedure to obtain the passport legally.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 08 April 2010
You can get the passport applied and even can leave the country subject to the permission of the court.
Surender Dhull (Expert) 10 April 2010
If any Criminal case is pending before the Court then the Passport Authority will not issue the Passport without the permission of concerned Court where the matter is pending. It means that a Order would be taken from the concerned court for getting the Passport. there aare two certified copies are required along with the application from. It is discreation of the COurt that he may direct the Passport Authority the validity of Passport or any other condition may be imposed.
It is correct that the Passport can be made and the person can go abroad but after getting the approval from the concerned court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query