O s

This query is : Resolved 

13 May 2018

Dear respected jury, i have filed an o.s. for the recovery of money towards the damage done to my property by the tenant on the day of my evidence the court has given me the next date can i submit further written evidence if yes under what section in civil law please be kind enough to guide me correctly.

Guest (Expert)
13 May 2018

As you quoted the saying of King George "A Lawyer is not a person who knows the laws, But one who knows where to find it, as in your profile, being a lawyer, you cannot not be expected to be not knowing that your needed law could be found in CPC or from your own fellow local lawyers.

Ms.Usha KapoorOnline (Expert)
14 May 2018

Tou can submit further written evidence under order 18 rule 17 A r/w 151 CPC According to which at any stage of the suit or proceeding the plaintiff or defendant may request the court to recall a witness for examination which the court also may do suo motu or adduce further documentary evidence if the court in its discretion finds that it serves the ends of justice.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x