Notice to gpa executor on his unavailability before purchase

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
11 January 2021

Hello Honorable Lawyers,

I am planning to buy a plot which is purchased by "C" with "SaleDeed" in 2006 registered at SRO sold by "B" holding "Agreement of sale cum GPA" executed by "A" in 2004 its mentioned in "Agreement of sale cum GPA" that "am A giving full right to B to sell this plot on my behalf taking amount 40,000rs/-" which is also registered at SRO.

In the 2006 SaleDeed that "C" has "A" didn't do witness sign.

Since "Agreement of sale cum GPA" lapse if "A" dies before "B" sold to "C".

I asked "C" to bring the live certificate or Death certificate of "A" as "C" claiming without any proof that "A" died in 2014 which is after 2006 (C purchased form B) and since "A" is not available at the address "A" mentioned in the initial SaleDeed he bought nor at the the address he mentioned in "Agreement of sale cum GPA" with "B" "C" unable to produce me the proof whether "A" is alive in 2006 while "B" sold to "C".

What should I do in this situation? Should I buy the plot giving a PUBLIC NOTICE within our District local language newspaper? Am afraid what if hires of "A" comes to claim after I purchase the plot.

Yes, am aware that after 2011 oct-nov SCourt cancelled right of GPA to sell property and didnt revoke the sale transactions done by GPA before 2011.

Kindly don't ignore and please give your valuable suggestions ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Guest (Expert)
11 January 2021

Legally the Power Of Attorney would be invalid and Null and Void after the demise of the Parties involved in the POA.

Guest (Expert)
11 January 2021

Discuss with an Local Advocate in detail discussing all your doubts and Publish an News Paper advt in two News Papers one in Local Language and Other in English giving time for 30 days and then you could proceed with the transactions. In the documents let the Seller give an Under taking that he would carry the responsibility Legally if any Issue arises after the transaction. Discuss with an Local Good Advocate.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
11 January 2021

It is a repeated query and it was replied to on 08-01-2021.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
12 January 2021

Repeated query:

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
13 January 2021

You have adequately been advised / obliged by experts, if you are not satisfied seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer.
There is no need to repeat same story time and again, which is absurd and ridiculous.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x