Non paying clients

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
19 January 2021

I run a construction firm registered under MSME, we take private contracts of building renovations, one of my clients is not paying his final bill every time we call him for payment he comes up with excuses, and he's is delaying payments from last 2 months, he even attacked once one of my employees when he asked for the payment after this we have terminated his project. What should I do to recover the payment?

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
19 January 2021

Related query...........Why?

krishna mohanOnline (Expert)
20 January 2021

You can see the contract and issue legal notice to recover balance and explore conciliation or arbitration if the outstanding is worth a legal battle.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
20 January 2021

Repeated query:

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x