LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

noise and air polution

(Querist) 07 February 2009 This query is : Resolved 
how to control noise and air polution by DG Sets in refrence to mobile towers.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 08 February 2009
pls elaborate ur query.
sanjay singh thakur (Expert) 08 February 2009
Dear Friend
File a Public Interest Litigation in the cocerned High Court for taking necessary legal actions.
B.B.R.Goud. (Expert) 08 February 2009
dear friend,
they need to establish an acoustic chamber which is a sound proof chamber, otherwise file a petition before the pollution control board, after sufficient period, can initiate the legal action by moving public interest litigation before the high court.
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 09 February 2009
Mr.Goud's reply covers the issue well please.
K.C.Suresh (Expert) 10 February 2009
If the noice is a personal injury file directly to HC without going for PIL.
RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (Expert) 10 February 2009
I do agree with theopinion of my all friends.
smilingadvocate (Expert) 11 February 2009

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query