30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

no proper will n uncles runnin their monopoly

(Querist) 07 July 2008 This query is : Resolved 
my father expired when i was only 12 yrs.after that my grandfather lost his strength.n no proper wil was made.even my granfather expired in 2001.my grandfather had 4 sons n 2 daughters. all well-settled.we have a house in which two resides in ground floor n other two wid their family in 1st floor. they ve captured grandfather's n mther's room after mt grandmother's death in 2006.they r well settled n use 1st floor very wel n r not allowin 2 us 2 use da ground floor according to our requirements. v even doubt if they ve a forge papers. how to handle them.as my father expired they r least bothered n ve no fear.i dont e1 ve a elder brother.pls help!
KamalNayanSaxena (Expert) 07 July 2008
File an injunction suit to prohibit other party's inturruption in your peaceful possession.

If the portion is less then your actual share in the property you may file partition suit.
Guest (Expert) 08 July 2008
Sometimes might is right, as long as you give in they encroach. Go an reoccupy your room, they will withdraw.
Pay by the same coin. If it doesn't work then court is there to help you.
ANAND SUMAN (Expert) 28 July 2008
Dear Nikita

In family dispute, it often happens. Now what i can suggest you being a lawyer is to file a partition suit in the court of law. You have a clear cut right over the property although it is limited upto your father's right in that property.

Now you have to decide, whether you can afford a lawyer or not, because truly speaking our court proceedings may go for a long time.

Feel free to contact in case of further query.

Advocate & Legal Consultant
(Founder Director)
WZ- 251, 1st Floor, Gali No. 8
Hanuman Market, Uttam Nagar
New Delhi- 110059

Mob. 9958330546
E-mail: anandlegalsolution@gmail.com
B.B.R.Goud. (Expert) 07 March 2009
the law can only help to the vigilant persons but not sleepy persons.

you know your rights and fight for the same in the court of law.
Hiralal Das (Expert) 06 April 2009
Thanks all of you the ld. members and the author.
I think your valuable opinions will assist everybody to solve their problem/matter in question properly.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query