LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

No objection in father's property by the wife and two sons

(Querist) 12 May 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Sir we are the family of Four members Father, Mother, Elder son, Younger son.
Sir we (Mother and 2 Sons) need to give no objection from my side to the father's property.
Actually we don't want any properties from my father. So, what is the procedure for that? And tell me how to write, in which it should be, and both the signatures and thumb impression of wife and Sons is required or only signatures is enough and most importantly " is registration is compulsory for that document" and how much cost it will be, to get registration of !
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 12 May 2022
If the property is your father's self-acquired, then no need to sign by you, your mother, and your brother. If it is ancestral, then you and your brother shall relinquish your shares over the property in favour of your father.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 13 May 2022

Yes, in case of father's self acquired property there is no need for No objection if you dont want any share. In case of ancestral property your no objection will be required.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 13 May 2022
Agreed with above experts opinion.
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 15 May 2022
Already perfectly advised by Experts.
In case, you are executing a Release Deed relinquishing rights over IMMOVABLE PROPERTY, it has to be registered.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query