Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

No action taken by police against my f.i.r

(Querist) 22 February 2013 This query is : Resolved 
A group of people tried to grab my land using forged and bogus documents - After much followup and persuasion, the local police registered case and filed an F.I.R under sections 420/447 and 468 of IPC but even after 1 1/2 years of filing the F.I.R, the local police has not taken any action against the culprits.
It is pertinent to mention here that the F.I.R was filed against the culprits after the police consulted the public prosecutor of the local munisif court and also after having obtained the report of the Tehsildar who has identified my ownership on the land.
I would like to know whether the F.I.R is still alive and whether the local police has the power to take action against the land grabbers even now?
The land grabbers are continuing with their illegal acts with the blessing of the local police - I have now filed a direction petition at the High Court for action on my f.I.R and also action of the police on the report filed by the Tehsildar identifying my ownership on the land.
I am deeply depressed and under great mental agony due to the injustice meted to me and anxious to know the ways to get back my land besides punishing the culprits.
Kindly advice and help me.
Thanks and Regards,
Advocate Rajiv Mishra (Expert) 22 February 2013
Very first go to the concerned court of jurisdiction and apply for a progress report of ur case crime no. from police station then take the certified copy of the progress report, show it to the higher authorities of police and ask for action,also go to the civil court for restitution of possession.
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 23 February 2013
Dear Querist,
No need to worry, you should file an application under right to information act before the S.S.P./ Police Commissioner and ask them to about the status or progress of your case. They are bound by law to give you information within thirty days if they do not provide information within the stipulated time you have right to file an appeal before appellate authority.
feel free to call
ajay sethi (Expert) 23 February 2013
agree with nadeem

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query