Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ni act 138

(Querist) 03 July 2013 This query is : Resolved 
i want to know that i can submit my properitorship firm tin no (certified) in court as my case is on judgement stage and the date is on 11 jily 2013 and today in final hearing the accused lawyer showed supreme court ruling as to show proper evidence to properoiotr of properitorship firm so we can put a application to forward certificate tin to prove that i am prop. of the firm,
kindily reply urgentily
DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert) 03 July 2013
The judgment on proprietorship firm in cheque cases is very clear and specific by SC ,so if you have not submitted earlier evidence in this matter it has become complicated now.

You have to seek permission of the court to introduce evidence on this point with affidavit and documents . The accused will have opportunity for further cross examination.

If accused advocate is serious and well informed than this issue may go to revision at this stage only prior to final judgement.
ajay sethi (Expert) 03 July 2013
agree with ad defense . make application to court
santhosh.g. (Expert) 03 July 2013
file reopen petition with a petition to adduce further documentary evidence
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 03 July 2013
Move an application seeking additional evidence and if allowed, file the TIN in y\that evidence.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query