LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need to get home loan for a resale flat

(Querist) 16 May 2016 This query is : Resolved 
I want to get loan for a resale flat, but the problem is flat which I am buying, flat owner(there are no children of owner) is expired and has one nominee. To get loan from bank, whether nominee should get heirship certificate(also have that this certificate cost is high) or what other steps we should follow so that I(buyer) can get loan of this flat.

Whether it is compulsory that buyer needs heirship certificated of nominee?

Any help is appreciated.
ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI (Expert) 19 May 2016
First nominee should become a member. Then while purchasing ensure other heirs r there n their objection if any n then buy n apply for loan
Hemant Agarwal (Expert) 15 June 2016
1. A "nominee" can NEVER be a Flat-Owner with a clear title-ownership rights AND HAS NO LEGAL RIGHTS TO SELL THE FLAT.

2. A Nominee should get appropriate court decree (LA /Succession certificate) for the deceased's property AND only then the property from nominee can be purchased safely.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 29 June 2018
Agree with Hemant Agarwal.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query