LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need a expert judgemen

(Querist) 12 July 2008 This query is : Resolved 
we are having the case of a flat currently case is pending from 1984 & the tenant is staying there because court give him a stay in only kitchen portion, so what i need to do
KamalNayanSaxena (Expert) 12 July 2008
What kindd of injunction has been granted? is it that you can't evict him by force?

You can evict him with due process of law.

better to provide the stay order with query.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 15 August 2008
please furnish fuller details.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query