LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Native property agriculture land regarding

(Querist) 26 January 2023 This query is : Resolved 
We have a land in my father and grandfather name, but other party used along with their land that for past 40 years and now we found around 65 cent is ours and we recovered that land.
Also for this land when other party using they used the access way through their land, but after we recovered other party said no access way for that land.
And now we are not able to access our land, it's a clear cut cheating, Can I take a stay for whole land along with their land.?
Experts pls advice..
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 26 January 2023
The documents of the property have to be verified to form an opinion. So consult a local lawyer with the documents/material related to the land.
P. Venu (Expert) 30 January 2023
The facts, as posted, are incomplete.
Who is the so-called "other" party? How they came to be using the land for such a long time?
How the property belongs your father/grandfather?
How you have 'recovered' the property?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query